I learnt 2 new things today. (:
1)GABRA=GreatAmazingBRA
2)Badminton is fun and laughy!
Hahaha. So basically, even though I felt like a walking zombie today, I still laughed like shit. It's a great day to sum it all up. (: I really wanna sleep but I just can't. I need to study History and go to the gym. I have no time at all! Funny thing is, I have time to blog? Haha. Right. The tests today are screwed. Didn't study a shit. I really tried to do, but gave up{cause I was too sleepy} and just tikamed in the end. Chem+Physics=I got no comments.
Okay, I'm outta here! Can't waste anymore time. I MUST work out. I NEED to. I ate so much today. I'm feeling guilty now. Anyway, I think history lessons are boring now. They're putting me to sleep. I want Miss Yeo to teach me again! Urrghhhhhhhhhhhhh. Alright, I'm seriously outta here. Bye.
Its not my loss anyway.